Successful traits of an Entrepreneur
I work with business owners every day and I wanted to share with you what I feel are the traits of entrepreneur that make them successful.
The common themes to their success are:
- Clarity – they know exactly where they are going and what they need to do to get there and they spend every day moving their business forward to achieve that vision of success.
- Credibility – They work hard on their reputation. They treat others the way they’d like to be treated and have a great reputation for doing their particular area of work exceptionally well. They’re respected.
- Design – What they produce, whether it be a service or from a product perspective looks and feels beautiful and fits with their brand.
- Productivity – they work smarter than most average people, whilst most other people are making a living, they have a task list and they’re busy either doing it for themselves or have employed experts to help them get it done.
- Disciples – they are constantly building disciples – people who will help them to get their message out and building a network of connections that have the same values as they do.
Ultimately you can have the best ideas for a business in the world, but if you don’t put them into practice in a professional way, they’re still just ideas.